Announcement - Practice 3.0 - The new generation update | GoliCraft

Announcement Practice 3.0 - The new generation update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Goli, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

Practice 3.0 - The new generation update
    Practice has always been fun on GoliCraft and we love playing it too. But some weeks ago I understand that the maps, setup, lobby it was just boring. Nothing new and no new gamemodes. Personally, I miss bedwars and MLG Rush. Therefore I decided to make Practice 3.0.

20+ amazing new maps and new spawn!
    New KOHI maps, Tournament maps, new spawn and more. The old maps were just too boring. We needed something new!

[​IMG]
    Playing NoDebuff KoHI maps. (Goli to the left and 1814 to the right)

[​IMG]
    Our new lobby/spawn (haha)

BedWars is back!
    Personally, I missed BedWars and it was really fun to play. I removed it from the network because it was an extra cost and it splitted my players. I promised to get it back and today I am glad to say I did, but it is not the same as it was. So I created one 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and 4vs4 map at the beginning. Slowly will we update, change or remove maps as requested by our players.

[​IMG]
    3vs3 Hobbit BedWars map

MLG Rush is back!
    Yes, it is! But not like now (dev is on vacation) but it is back and better than ever before! With new stats, random-queue, scoreboard and NEW MAPS.

New event mode: KoTH
    Ah, this is really fun! I have wanted this a long time now and finally, we got it. Two teams and the first team to capture the KoTH for 2 minutes win. When you die you can join the event again with /koth join or click on the message in chat.

[​IMG]
    The King of the Hill (KoTH) map

Elo Ranks

This system is interesting and kind of cool. In your scoreboard, you will now be displayed what rank you are and the elo in.

New Practice gamemodes: SkyKnock and TheLog
    Haha! So this is actually custom-created gamemodes inside the Practice system. You need to play them to find out what it is :wink2:

I hope you are much excited as we are. See you on the release TODAY (SUNDAY) 2 PM CEST

Best Regards,
    Goli

DepressedMike and N0raa like this.
  2. Lim3

Lim3 Designer

3. 1814

1814 g A n g

o sit az

4. DepressedMike

DepressedMike New Member

Cool:cool:

5. Haleien