OP PRISON Season 3 | GoliCraft
The forum is still under development.
Please contact the forum administrator for help.

OP PRISON Season 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Goli, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

[​IMG]

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

OP PRISON RELEASE
    JUNE 25th (7 PM CEST)

SEE EXACT TIME, CLICK HERE

WE HAVE CREATED A GOLIPEDIA FOR OP PRISON!
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL FEATURES, TIPS'N TRICKS AND MORE

GIVEAWAY (2.0x Sell Multiplier for 45 minutes)
    Type your in-game name in the thread to enter
    Kind words and feedback increase the winner chance :joyful:

You need to comment on this thread to enter

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It exists a lot of OP Prison servers around the Minecraft World but why should you choose to play on our server instead? We provide everything* you will ever want and can offer you everything* the big servers can't. We are all in to expand and will listen to all suggestions and feedback. This is a new area of OP Prison with never-seen-before** features and over 100 things to do.

A well-balanced setup and fairness in mind. We have created a server good to play on for everyone even you start months later than everyone else. It's all relayed on how the prison community will be and we aim for it to be amazing and will do our best to do so.

We aim for our server to be unique and always exciting to play on. With weekly updates, events, and monthly competitions! Here are some features which we hope will make our server stand-out.

▶ WE HAVE KEPT THE PVP PART AND IMPROVED IT

Most servers focus on having their players mining and grinding. We focus on making every player feeling welcome for their niche such as the PvPers. Experience daily PvP events such as the Last Man Standing with in-game money-prizes, Conquests, Duels, and soon Outposts and Gang Fights. With custom enchants and fair2play perspective!

[​IMG]

▶ IT'S NOT ONLY MINING

Prison itself is built up by the players to mine and then rankup to the next mine and try to come to "free" where they enter the free world. Yes, mining is a big part of a prison server and we have the same concept but we did something spectacularly and added pickaxe upgrades, minestreaks, explosives (bombs), and luckyblocks.

right-click pickaxe in hand to open the upgrades menu. In that menu you spend GoliCoins to buy upgrades such as Efficiency, Fortune, AutoSell, Explosive, LuckyMining, and many more is planned to be added in the near feature!

When you have ranked up from A-Z you can then prestige. You will receive a special mine on Prestige 1, 5, and 10, and each rankup or prestige gives you FREE keys! Type /prestiges in-game for a list of which items and perks you unlock for each prestige.

▶ A NEW ASPECT OF MOB FIGHTS

We introduce you to the Darkzone. Gather Souls by slaying high custom-developed monsters with unique abilities and stories. Spend your Souls in the /souls shop. Buy repair tokens, custom enchants, and potions with Souls. Sometimes the monsters drop rare loot such as cell value (beacons), items, and enchantments. Every 2nd-hour it will summon a boss. Defeat them for Boss Keys and other goodies.

When special events happen it will summon more bosses and a huge wave of monsters with tier up gear and drop-tables. We will announce to you when this kind of event happens. Huge thanks to @EvenX for designing and building big parts of the Darkzone world. It hadn't been the same without you <3

[​IMG]

▶ GANGS, CELLS, AND PLOTS

Join or create a gang and work together to be at the top... or maybe just an ally for other gangs. Have Gang Fights and bet money for who is gonna win. Each gang level-up unlocks new perks and give all of the current gang members online free items.

Cells are a great way to interact with your gang and build up a great base. Place rare materials such as beacons on your cell to make the value increase. The cells with the most value throughout the season will be rewarded.

Different ways to obtain beacons are to find them in Lucky Blocks, when mining with LuckyMining enchantment, in Crates, Conquest Chests, or in the Darkzone. Read the full OP Prison Golipedia for more information and other methods to get cell value.

Cell Top #1
    - Prizes will be revealed later
    Cell Top #2
    Cell Top #3

[​IMG]

Plots, the beautiful building system which connects the community more together. Make your plot to your own business (chestshop) or use it as your base, you decide! You can host competitions such as swimming competitions, boat races, skin competitions, gamble events, and much more. No limits! Use your own creativity and just create! Plot Mines will also be placed on your personal plot. We recommend taking charge of players mining in your plot mine if you have one. Read more at our Golipedia for commands and more tips'n tricks!

Top-rated plots will also be rewarded.
    Plot Vote #1
    Plot Vote #2
    Plot Vote #3

▶ DOUBLE/TRIPLE OR LOSE IT ALL

The excitement of gambling can be dangerous and you can be addicted. But I am sure you won't hurt yourself playing with all of our gamble games. We have Jackpot, Lottery, CoinFlipper, Bar Gambling, and something never-seen-before, Color Betting! Stay tuned because we have plans to add Rock paper Scissors and Slot-Machines too!

[​IMG]

▶ ALWAYS ENTERTAINED, ALWAYS BUSY

We have tested different systems for years and have now tried something all new really, really cool. Introducing PrisonPass. Complete daily and weekly missions for Exp. A certain amount of Exp is required to tier up. Each tier has amazing rewards. For unlocking all the tier-rewards you will need to purchase the Premium Prison Pass, but hey, the Free pass is designed to be good too.

▶ WAIT, IT'S MORE!

Sadly I can't include everything we offer in this thread so if you want to know more I recommend checking out the Golipedia. I also recommend you join our /discord for updates and announcements regarding the server and it would be cool to have you there. Connect more with the server and join giveaways and events.

▶ SPECIAL THANKS
    It's a pleasure for me to have two amazing team-members @Feiging @VelocityKill which has helped to form OP Prison the way it is today. All the amount of hours they have put into this with me really means the whole world to me. I am so, so, so grateful for all their effort and I don't believe it had been the same without them. I really love what I am doing and it's great to finally release this masterpiece. Also, a huge thanks to all the closed-beta op-prison members who have found numerous issues, made suggestions, feedback, and tested everything out so it works perfectly. Thanks to @Roddern for the great prison-banner used at the top of the thread. I also thank everyone who has donated or showed some way of support throughout the career of GoliCraft. I hope this will go the way I dream of and together we can.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

OP PRISON RELEASE
    JUNE 25th (7 PM CEST)

SEE EXACT TIME, CLICK HERE

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

* almost everything
    ** what we have never-seen-before

#1 Goli, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Gullbrann likes this.
  2. GoAndRod

GoAndRod Well-Known Member

lets go gutta <3

3. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

In-game: Goli
    I really love OP Prison and I love the unique thinks you guys have added to the server. I will definitly play and test it out. Even I don't win I will still play because this looks really, really cool!

4. Xybez

Xybez Diamond
    Diamond

noice

5. Just155hz

Just155hz New Member

_Blanee. I think it was like this to join the giveaway, not sure.

6. SuperEgat

SuperEgat Well-Known Member

SuperEgat

Looks fun. Interesting concept and would definitely love to try this out!

7. SnakeNorway

SnakeNorway Forum Responsible
    Forum Responsible

snakenorway

8. GoAndRod

GoAndRod Well-Known Member

det er deg ja

9. Andreeas

Andreeas Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

PepsiBrus. You guys have done a very Good job, i’m looking forward to Prison! Looks so nice :smile:

10. Soidrel

Soidrel Diamond
    Diamond

I Love This New Season, KEEP IT UP. IGN: Soidrel