OP PRISON Season 1 | GoliCraft
The forum is still under development.
Please contact the forum administrator for help.

OP PRISON Season 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Goli, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

Hi all,

As you can see we have started all over again. The new OP Prison is so different and better than what we had before, so we decided to start over again with Season 1 and so on.

With the new OP Prison we have figured out we want to be more thankful to our lovely community and with that give more things away, make things easier and more fun.

To make it extra extra extra fun we have decided to make more out of ranks and easier for everyone to achieve. Also the server is so much less pay2win and the whole conept, we love it!

New rank system
    OG GoliCraft players remember our very very first season of OP prison where we released new ranks on the whole server and not synced with the rest of it - that was a mistake, but hear me out... I think it's better to have per-server-ranks and make them cheaper than make global ranks more expensive and more problematic and harder to get in-game.

From now on OP Prison and other survival-related gamemodes will have their own ranks. The users who already have bought a rank will keep their rank on all our servers when they release included OP Prison. If you buy a rank today on OP Prison it is not global anymore and will only be available on OP Prison.

If you decide to upgrade your rank from Gold, a rank you have already bought (Outlaw) to Emerald (Immortal) on OP Prison you will receive Immortal on OP Prison and keep the Gold rank on the rest of the server.

Any questions? Feel free to make a Discord ticket or send me an e-mail hkonaulv@gmail.com

Best Regards,
    Goli

Feiging, Solyze and Isbjaurn like this.