Announcement - JoinMe and Network levels | GoliCraft

Announcement JoinMe and Network levels

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Goli, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

JoinMe and Network levels
    Hello everyone. Today I would like to announce two of my new awesome systems. Everyone knows that it isn't fun to play LootWars with 3 or 4 persons, EVERYONE who has tried that can confirm. We are in the middle of a transformation from a Norwegian community over to the international and I can honestly tell you that it isn't easy to get on new players when they are gonna try out the server with themselves or one other player. We try to be as active as we can with announcing to collect more players at the same server but we can't be on 24/7.

JoinMe announcements system
    Instead of hiring 5+ persons who got access to alert on a single server I demoted them and promoted YOU, yes YOU who read this!

It is a help-tool for both me and you. If you are going to play LootWars but can't because it's no one online you can now send a /joinme and maybe you will get some of the tryhards at survival to join you. The message will look like this and are an anti-lazy project. The only thing the player who read the message needs to do is to click on the message to join the server.

[​IMG]
    An example of a message who was sent with /joinme

So if you wanna help out me and golicraft please consider using this method. And if you are a huge fan of Lootwars, Battlezone, Practice, GameSwitch etc and want more to join, easy just use /joinme and the magic will come.

Network levels
    Finally, it is time to release something new and cool that will hype up the gameplay. I introduce you to Network Levels. These Levels will be obtained by doing special actions at golicraft.
    Read the wiki page and all important information BY CLICKING HERE

Best Regards,
    Goli

2. Lim3

Lim3 Founder of LimeFX
    VIP

Høres bra ut. :smile:

3. Kulere

Kulere Well-Known member
    Gold

enda mere spam i chatten..

yay