Bye 2019, Hello 2020!!! | GoliCraft
The forum is still under development.
Please contact the forum administrator for help.

Bye 2019, Hello 2020!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Goli, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Are you hyped for GoliCraft's plans in 2020?!?!?

1. YEEEES!!!

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. OH YEEAHEHEH!!!!

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

Hello everyone
    What a great year 2019 was for GoliCraft and for me personally in real life. I have so much to say and yeh.. should we just jump right into it?

So 2019 started a bit brutal for GoliCraft
    With a small amount of staff, administration quitting and lack of players. I really hadn't so much time for the server too since I was working from 6 AM to 6 PM or longer if necessary every day until the summer break. I have NEVER lost motivation for having GoliCraft running and in some hard periods, I even paid the server bills with my own money.

But for me, it isn't about having most players, money, and popularity
    The way I thought and have always thought about is that this is a social place where people connect through our platforms. They have a safe place to play and can be 100% themself without anyone judging them.

When I was young I played and loved this game but complained about servers...
    The owners, their systems, how they thought and almost everything. But my friends at school and I played a lot and had so much fun and we even got to know new people and some of us still have contact through the web today. And this for me is a gift and if I am able to share it with so many I would happily do it and I LOVE to do it.

I can't imagine how my life had been without this server and if you are one of our early followers, think about it yourself... :pompus:

Anyways! Let's talk about a short sum-up of 2019 for golicraft and then we head over to our BIG PLANS for 2020! Or... we won't spoil everything just give you some sneakpeaks :wink2:

So I can't remember everything this year but I will try my best!
    • Starting the development of PvP Mashup and BedWars
    • Listened to ALL the players opinions, took a lot of surveys and took back Teamspeak
    • Hiring @Lipsticks then @Xhebition for working on the server development
    • Released EULA Ranks, Tags and Join Messages
    • Released the new LootWars system (sadly not enough players to fill
    • Released Lost In Space Season 1 (Prison & SkyBlock unique merge)
    We did a lot more and I really liked the development golicraft did through 2019. It was some ups and downs but we are still here and if you ask me more motivated than ever before to make 2020 our greatest year so far!

#MAKE-2020-OUR-BEST-YEAR
    Ahahahaha. I am so excited! Firstly our BedWars server should be ready for Beta in early January. Soon after we will focus on making PvP Mashup ready for Beta too. Survival Season 14 will be our best season so far with our player's thoughts and suggestions. We plan on making survival even more unique and will add Season Top prizes! Expect reset maybe in February.

So... in our trailer releasing February or Mars, you will see two easter eggs of two old game modes coming back to life again on GoliCraft. Sadly we will shut down Lost In Space January 1st and it will be down until we have the time to continue working on the concept for Season 2.

In early 2020 we will also release a new Main Hub and with that also release BlockParty v2, The Dropper, and upgrades to our cosmetics choices. After our network levels revamp is finished we will then revamp Treasure Chests to make it more spicy and exciting.

And you thought this is it? hehe, you're wrong!

So we got a lot of feedback on KitPvP recently and are planning on either releasing a whole new system or continue to improve our current system. Anyways, we have some new maps to show you too!

Practice is a great gamemode, no doubt there. Therefore we are going to focus on releasing a bunch of new maps in early 2020. Also... we have some new fun and exciting game modes on the practice server to show you soon!

It is enough! No, it isn't...
    So I haven't told you what gamemodes we are planning to have but I can tell you this:
    We are planning on having our own Minigames Server, but on that server, you will ONLY FIND 100% golicraft unique gamemodes.
    If you want to play the classic minigames like QuickSG and SkyWars, then play it on other servers.
    We will focus on using our creativity at level 10,000 making the most exciting, funny and creative gamemodes ever!
    What gamemode do you think we plan on adding? and what's next? Please comment on your thoughts or wish everyone a happy new year!

Woah that was good finally to share! And the best part, we will most likely do much more than this in 2020, this is only early 2020 if everything goes after the plan :smug:

And with this, my whole team and I are wishing everyone a happy new year and hope you still will follow us in the future :angel:

( Now some names that meant a lot for me and GoliCraft through 2019; @S0lrike, @Qustrix, @Lim3, @SnakeNorway, @VelocityKill, @FerocityKill, @Adamhu, @Lipsticks, @Xhebition, @PizzaDeig, @spoch, @curtis, @Ahiga, @Breadro, @aleols1, @Aaola, @Eermix, @Dan1el, @s1rkel, @Veqho, @Rodruss, @SnakeNorway, @Spyron, @Vitly, @ShadiiJN, @N0raa, @Nixish, @RevenJoakim, @1814, @Feraalz, @kameraten, @Crosaxi )

#1 Goli, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2020
    Veqho, Spyron, Lipsticks and 3 others like this.
  2. Goli

Goli Owner
    GoliCraft Owner

Come on guys! Let's comment on this post :smile: Share your thoughts or anything, just comment :lol:

Spyron and Jac0bsen like this.
  3. Frexern

Frexern Well-Known Member

Looking good, Håkon <3

Goli likes this.
  4. Jac0bsen

Jac0bsen Diamond
    Diamond

So excited!

Goli likes this.
  5. Feiging

Feiging Administrator
    Administrator

Great post! Looking forward to a great 2020!

Goli likes this.
  6. chhrs

chhrs Diamond
    Diamond

har så sykt mye respekt for deg sånn egt

Haaaakon, Emiljoz and Goli like this.
  7. Spyron

Spyron Well-Known Member

:love:

Goli likes this.
  8. EvenX

EvenX Classic
    VIP

<3

Spyron and Goli like this.
  9. kiwiGTX

kiwiGTX Diamond
    Diamond

:highfive:

Goli likes this.
  10. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Hvor er jeg????? Jeg betydde jo alt for deg gjennom 2019!

11. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Forresten, fint at 9 spillere gleder seg til å spille på serveren fram til 2020! Dere holder dere veldig positivt og tenker ihvertfall ikke på feil ting som tiltrekker seg spillere!

12. SnakeNorway

SnakeNorway Forum Responsible
    Forum Responsible

tenk å bli tagget to ganger :love:

Goli likes this.
  13. SuperEgat

SuperEgat Well-Known Member

Good job Goli! <3